Open Session: Starting up in a Business Incubator | UtrechtInc
- with a (scalable) business idea or an existing startup
- with a ‘tech concept’ within Health, Sustainability or Education
For scientists (Researcher, PhD, PostDoc, …)
- who see business potential in their research (academic spin-off?)
- who want to get a taste of (parttime) entrepreneurship
- who are looking for a partner/entrepreneur who can bring their research to market
- also have a look at the ‘Open Session: market potential of your research‘
Support at UtrechtInc
In our incubator you will find the right people and tools to successfully start your business: the facilitating team of UtrechtInc, mentors, experts, customers, talent, practical startup strategies, workshops, acceleration program, funding, work spaces, and of course the dynamic community of smart entrepreneurs and researchers.
16:30 | Tour & introduction incubator
17:00 | Feedback on your business idea and ambitions
17:30 | Open community drinks with in house entrepreneurs and scientists
UtrechtInc is thé startup incubator of Utrecht and #10 university incubator of the world! We are connected to Utrecht University, the Utrecht University Medical Center, and the Utrecht University of Applied Sciences.
We have already helped 180 startups of entrepreneurs and scientists to go to market, obtain their first paying customers and scale. In 2017 these companies represented 1360 active job positions and generated a collective turnover of €108 million!
At UtrechtInc you can step in at various stages of support. We will help you pick the right level of support in entrepreneurship. Whether it’s: